Basic information on personal data processing and contacts
Vladimír Michálek with registered office at Trávníčkova 1772/21, 155 00 Prague 13, Company reg. number: 04231058, phone number +420 608 987 000, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, (hereinafter referred to as the "Service Provider") in the sense of the regulation of the European of the Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") observes the principles of personal data protection and processes only those personal data that are used to provide the selected service by the customer and for the time necessary for this purpose.
The Service Provider also processes personal data of representatives of customers (contracting parties) as well as potential customers who are interested in the Service Provider's services. The purposes of personal data processing as well as information about legal titles, legitimate interests and information regarding the fact that personal information is processed only on the basis of the free and active consent of the client are always included in the concluded contract or in the terms and conditions published on the website of the Service Provider. Personal data is also processed for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligations of the Service Provider arising from the tax code or other legal regulation, as well as for other purposes that pursue the legitimate interest of the Service Provider, i.e.:
1) from communication with potential clients by e-mail and other appropriate means. For this purpose, personal data (contact, personal data and information on the outcome of negotiations with these persons) may be processed for an indefinite period (until the right to erasure is exercised).
2) for the purpose of preventing fraud, for the purpose of checking the set technological processes, for the legitimate interest of the Service Provider. Personal data, contact data, accounting data and information about the services provided are processed.
3) recruitment of new employees, who will provide the Service Provider with their personal data during the recruitment interview. The data of unsuccessful applicants are kept for a maximum period of 6 months for the purpose of their possible use consisting of contacting them with another job offer/participation in another or repeated selection process to fill a job position, unless the parties agree otherwise. To possibly prove compliance with the prohibition of discrimination and the obligation of equal treatment according to the Employment Act during the selection procedure based on the legitimate interest of the Service Provider, while personal data may be processed for a period of 3 calendar years from the year in which the selection procedure was completed, in the case of ongoing administrative, court or other proceedings even during the entire duration of the proceedings.
4) direct marketing, which means the processing of personal data of existing customers for the purpose of direct contact with a business offer or research based on the legitimate interest of the Service Provider. The service provider warns that if the customer files an objection against direct marketing for a specific service, the service provider will no longer process the customer's personal data for this purpose, as well as stop contacting the customer/sending business offers,
5) due to the exercise and enforcement of legal claims in the framework of complaints, lawsuits and enforcement of decisions. For this purpose, personal data may be processed for a period of 3 years from the termination of the contractual relationship, and if administrative or judicial proceedings are initiated, then for the entire duration of these proceedings. Personal data, contact data, accounting data and information about the services provided are processed.
6) fulfillment of the contract by suppliers of goods and services of the Service Provider. For this purpose, personal data may be processed for the duration of the contractual relationship based on the performance of the contract with these suppliers. In the area of accounting and taxes, personal data may be processed for up to 10 years from the end of the tax period in which the transaction took place due to the fulfillment of legal obligations stipulated by the Accounting Act or the Value Added Tax Act.
7) provision of services to clients. For this purpose, personal data may be processed for the duration of the contractual relationship, based on the fulfillment of the concluded contract. Personal data, contact data, accounting data and information about the services provided are processed.
8) dissemination of information, news and other commercial communications via e-mail messages, based on the legitimate interest of the Service Provider for which personal and contact data of existing clients are processed. Personal data may be processed for an indefinite period until the recipient unsubscribes.
9) personal data of a third party in connection with the Service Provider provided services. The Service Provider mainly processes identification data, contact data and information related to the Service Provider and the services provided. For this purpose, personal data may be processed for a period of 5 years from the termination of the contractual relationship with our client.
10) persons signed up to receive news and other commercial communications based on prior consent. Identification and k on-line personal data in accordance with Act No. 420/2004 Coll. For this purpose, personal data may be processed for an indefinite period until the recipient unsubscribes.
Identity and contact details of the administrator Vladimír Michálek with registered office at Trávníčkova 1772/21, 155 00 Prague 13, Reg business number: 04231058, phone number +420 608 987 000, email: email@example.com
Instruction on the right to object
In all cases of processing of personal information by the Service Provider, the client has the right to object to such processing. The objection is then assessed and, if there are appropriate legal grounds for doing so, it will be upheld.
All processed personal data are secured by appropriate organizational and technical measures.
Recipients of personal data
A natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity to whom personal data is provided, whether or not it is a third party. However, public authorities that may obtain personal data as part of a special investigation in accordance with the law of a Member State are not considered recipients; the processing of this personal data by these public authorities must be in accordance with the applicable data protection rules for the given processing purposes.
The service provider transfers personal data only to the following recipients who have concluded the relevant contract, for the fulfillment of the necessary purposes according to the GDPR regulation:
A. Entities that may process your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract:
B. Entities that can process your personal data for the purpose of providing event services:
C. Entities that can process your personal data for the purpose of protecting the property and legally protected interests of the administrator, protecting the life and health of employees and clients:
D. Entities that occasionally process personal data for the purpose of marketing or improving the quality of services:
E. Entities that occasionally process personal data for purposes related to the performance of employment obligations:
The period for which personal data is stored
The basic period for which personal data is stored is always specified in the contract concluded between the client and the Service Provider.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, see above,
• personal data of potential clients who submitted their personal data but did not conclude a contract, the personal data is kept for 10 years, for record purposes;
• personal data of clients are kept for record purposes for a period of 10 years from the moment the contract ends.
Other stored data
All other information and personal data that clients provide about other natural persons with whom they cooperate or whose data are necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship are also stored. The client is obliged to inform these persons in a similar manner about the transfer of their personal data by the Service Provider.
YOU CAN SIMPLY WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, but only from the email you are registered under or by visiting us in person. Also send any OBJECTIONS to the processing of personal data to this address.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have • the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
• the right to rectification of personal data according to Article 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 GDPR.
• the right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR.
• the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR a
• the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
• You have the right to obtain information about a breach of the security of your personal data under the conditions set out in Article 34 of the GDPR. • the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator specified in these terms and conditions, also in accordance with Article 7 GDPR.
• If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the obligations set forth in the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority under the conditions set forth in Article 77 of the GDPR.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, either at their headquarters Pplk. Sochora 27, Prague 7, postal code 170 00, by email or by any other means accepted by the Office for the Protection of Personal Data. More information about the office can be found on the website www.uoou.cz.
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety. 2. You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent through the internet form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
3. The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website, or send you a new versionof the terms to the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
4. More detailed information about your rights can be found on the ÚOOÚ website: https://www.uoou.cz/6-prava-subjektu-udaj/d-27276.